Friday, May 21, 2010

May 2010, Santa Clarita CA, Real Estate Market Conditions

Zillow Home Value Index
This content requires Flash

You need the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!

Get Macromedia Flash Player

I have just posted similar data on http://blog.paris911.com.

The data I compiled has to do with the six cities in the Santa Clarita Valley.

You will notice a trend from having much more inventory – to the current inventory being cut by approximately 40-50% in the last couple of months.  These numbers are derived directly from the Source Data – The Local boards of Realtors.

I have attached the post that I wrote regarding the Santa Clarita Real Estate Market Update.

I also wrote an update regarding Santa Clarita Foreclosures on our Foreclosure Platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment