Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks to Kinetic Knowledge for Recognizing Santa Clarita Real Estate .TV

Chris and Kristen who are the “need to know” people that are operating the Kinetic Knowledge Blog Platforms – are really wonderful.  With all of the calling I do in the “attempting to understand”, I know they are quality because they still answer my calls and questions.

A lot of those in my industry “Real Estate” hire out their marketing services.  I think that knowing “marketing” and being able to do it yourself is very important, especially in Real Estate.  Why? – because if I can market myself and our Team – I sure can prove to you that I can market the home you want me to sell for you!

We are The Paris911 Team with Santa Clarita Real Estate at our Core.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment