Sunday, September 20, 2009

Santa Clarita Real Estate

Pictures are worth a thousand words - I just flew into Dallas DFW airport for a REO/Foreclosure Conference so we can best advise our clients as to what the happenings with the Real Estate market are and will be.

Interesting flight though - I think they are making planes smaller. I saw a few familiar faces amongst the other passengers - Which does my heart good to see that they are taking such an interest in the future of Santa Clarita Real Estate.

At the Hotel which I am staying, I was outside unloading the CAB and ran into an agent from Arizona who knows of Paris911. I was elated and this goes to show you what a little bit of work (ok, alright, I admit it a whole lotta work) can get you and your team with regard to Brand Awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment